Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere!! It’s that time of year, pumpkin recipes abound and here at WannaBite we are along for the ride. We have so many different pumpkin recipes that we absolutely LOVE. We also love bloggers!! We believe that there are so many yummy recipes out there, so why not share a few!! This is our list of 25 must try pumpkin recipes. If you LOVE pumpkin, make sure to pin this post. It’s a great way to really enjoy everything pumpkin. Crockpot pumpkin oatmeal, roasted pumpkin seeds, two ingredient pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pancakes and even crockpot pumpkin bread, This list is sure to make your mouth water and your taste buds sing for joy. Remember to check out all of the delicious recipes! If you have a recipe we missed, make sure to add it to the list below!!!
1. Crockpot Pumpkin Bread. This is by far my personal favorite pumpkin recipe. Done in the crockpot, this pumpkin bread is like nothing I have ever tried, moist and delicious, it is must for my family every season.
2. Pumpkin Cake Cookies. Stupid simple, I love these cookies because they hit both of my cravings this time of year, my sweet and pumpkin!! Definitely worth trying out!
3. Pumpkin Gingerbread. This easy from scratch recipe from StockpilingMoms is perfect for autumn. No holiday is complete without it!
4. Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. This great DIY recipe comes from my friend Julee at DIY Louisville. It uses coconut milk instead of dairy. It’s a great alternative to fake creamers! A must try!
5. Pumpkin Bruschetta. This yummy recipe comes from our friend Jessica over at Urban Sacred Garden. It’s a Pumpkin, Ricotta and Sage Bruschetta – a lot of Fall flavor loaded into a tasty little bite. Perfect for those holiday parties
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie. Laura from Wheel and Deal Mama raves about these yummy looking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I agree, just the thought of chocolate and pumpkin together sounds AMAZING!!
7. Pumpkin poppers. This delicious pumpkin recipe comes from Emily at Clever Housewife. These poppers are like cake-like donut holes that have been dipped in butter and rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Super moist and just melt in your mouth!
8. Easy Pumpkin Pudding. This recipe comes from my friend Amanda at A Few Short Cuts. This recipe has all the taste of pumpkin pie in less than 10 minutes.
9. Honey Pumpkin Bread. This recipe comes from Amy at Who Says Nothing in Life is Free. Honey + Pumpkin in bread form…what else is there to say?!
10. Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake. Now I find this hard to believe, but with over 50,000 pins on Pinterest, this is worth a try! You basically have a pumpkin cake that has been doused in sweetened and condensed milk and topped with whipped topping and caramel! Umm…definitely worth a try!
11. Ginger Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes. Dorothy shared this mouthwatering recipe that I think I’m going to try this season! These pumpkin pancakes are healthy and delicious. They will make you wish for Thanksgiving in an instant! Who doesn’t love a pancake?
12. Pumpkin Pie French Toast. Erin from A Bird and a Bean suggested this yummy recipe! Pumpkin Pie French Toast with Cinnamon Whipped Cream. Creamy, crispy and delicious. Because who doesn’t want to eat Pumpkin Pie for breakfast?!
13. Divine Pumpkin Bread. This recipe comes to us from Lake Country Family and Fun. This is their go-to fall recipe, simple enough to bring the kids into the kitchen and start teaching them the basics about baking! A must try!
14. Fluffy and Light Pumpkin Pie Recipe. This is a delicious pumpkin pie from scratch that is light and fluffy every time. Jen on her Living with Levi blog shares the details.
15. Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever. This is a crazy easy recipe for pumpkin muffins using a cake mix. Thanks to Jen from Thrifty Jinxy for sharing!
16. Pumpkin Bread Strudel. This is a delicious pumpkin bread strudel recipe from Tiffany at MyLitter. Just look at that picture, makes my mouth water!
17. Orangey Pumpkin Muffin (Gluten Free). Have you ever used carrot juice in your muffins? I did and the results were delicious (and nutritious) Orangey Pumpkin Muffins
18. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe. This is such a fun and different recipe. It’s a must try and great to do with the little ones!!
19. Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal. Set it and forget it pumpkin oatmeal that will make your home smell like pumpkin as you wake up in the morning. A definite MUST for any pumpkin lover!
20. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes. So simple and this recipe has an extra, pumpkin icing!!! I just love this recipe, it will be a huge hit in your house!
21. Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes. These were a happy accident and as you can see they are literally like mini pumpkin pies!! So easy and delicious they are addictive.
22. Clean Eating Pumpkin Butter. I love Gracious Pantry, such an inspiration. This recipe is amazing, and a must try if you are looking for pumpkin butter!
23. Pumpkin Magic Bars. Ummmm yes please. Pumpkin, apples, coconut, you must see this!!
24. Pumpkin Fluff Dip. Yes and Yes. Easily created in just 5 minutes, this dip is perfect for any party!
25. Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars. Just take a look at these. I’m already hungry and heading to the store to buy the necessary ingredients!