Chicken again? Well before you dismiss it, you should try it, we promise you’ll be impressed! This was definitely a different recipe but very very tasty! The coconut milk just does something to this chicken and makes this wonderfully creamy sauce that makes the texture of everything just wonderful. Plus this is a set it and forget it meal that you can put in the crock pot on a busy day and not worry or fuss over until serving it!
This coconut Thai curry chicken recipe was a great twist on another chicken dish. It will introduce your palate to new far off flavors and that will tickle your taste buds and won’t disappoint. This is wonderful meal to get your kids to eat and try different things!
I’ve said it already but the absolute best part of this recipe is that it’s in the crockpot. Set it right before work and when you get home you have a wonderful thai curry dinner! What could be better, except maybe the kids doing the dishes without being asked! Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1½ cups coconut milk or 1 can
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (I used Siracha)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- Get ready for the most complicated directions ever!!
- Place all ingredients into crock pot, stir to combine. Pop the lid on and in 4-6 hrs on high it will be done!
- Pair with some brown rice and broccoli for a complete meal!!