- 2-3lbs of apples (6-8), peeled and cut into small cubes (do not include the core)
- 1 cup of Simply Apple (or pure apple juice)
- 1 tbsp of Stevia (calorie free)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon or a stick of cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients (make sure to peel the apples)
- Cook on high for around 4 hours on low.
- Remove the apples and place into a bowl, remember to leave the excess liquid in the crockpot, the apples will have absorbed much of the liquid
- Remove the cinnamon stick
- Blend the apples with a hand blender until they are smooth.
- Eat warm or cool!
This is a delicious Crockpot Applesauce Recipe. It’s simple, homemade and fresh. I never thought I would like applesauce warm, but it’s amazing. If you have a slow cooker and love applesauce, thy this recipe, you’ll love it! (Plus it’s all-natural!) We used about 8 small apples and Stevia (no calories), simple apple and a cinnamon stick. If you don’t have a cinnamon stick, use 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Make sure to peel the apples so they have absolutely no skins. I added the cinnamon stick for taste!
Add 1 cup of Simply Apple or pure apple juice and stevia and cook on low for around 4 hours
Remove the apples and leave the excess liquid in the crockpot
Blend until you have a desired consistency with a hand blender
Enjoy! This was some of the BEST applesauce I have ever had in my life!