This is a simple 5 ingredient crockpot Asian meatball recipe! Dinner, appetizers, a snack, this recipe is sure to be a hit in your house!
I’m getting hungry just looking at it. This is super simple, easy and of course delicious!
- 1 14oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 2-3 Table Onions
- 2 Mini Peppers
- 1 Bottle Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cut the broccoli, onions, and peppers into small bite sized pieces. Open the bag of frozen meatballs
- Dump the vegetables and meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Measure 1 cup of water and add it to the slow cooker.
- Next add the whole bottle of dressing to the slow cooker
- Set the Slow cooker on medium for 4 hours or until the meatballs are heated through
- Serve over rice