- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of soften butter for cheesecake
- 3 tbsp of soften butter for crush
- I package of graham crackers
- The first thing you will need to do is make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- To make the crust, crush graham crackers (or use a food processor) and combine with butter
- Then apply crust to the pan or dish
- Add all the ingredients and blend with a hand mixer
- Fill the crock with water just enough so that it nearly fills the dish once added to the crock.
- Add the filling to the pan and place into the crockpot
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours depending on your crockpot. Test the middle by touching it with your finger. If the middle is solid then it’s done.
- Take out and cool in the refrigerator
Simple and easy! Most of these ingredients you will have in your pantry or frig! Who would have ever imagined that a cheesecake would work in a crockpot. Not only did it work, it’s the only way I’ll make a cheesecake. Although it’s slower, making a cheesecake in a crockpot is easy and doesn’t heat up the house on a summer day.
The first step is to crush the graham crackers and add butter. The easiest way is to get a food processor, but we simply used a potato masher
Add the mixture to a pan that will fit into the crockpot. We used a casserole dish that worked very well. Make sure you firmly push the graham crackers down with your hands.
Add all the ingredients and mix well. We used some of our frozen cream cheese. If you have frozen cream cheese that you caught on sale, just allow it to come to room temperature and it will work perfectly with this recipe.
Fill the crockpot with water so that when the bowl or pan is added, it will nearly cover the cheesecake. (Make sure to leave some wiggle room)
After cooking the cheesecake on high for 2-3 hours (test the middle for doneness), place in the refrigerator so that it can firm up.
Be ready, this will go QUICK!!
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!