This is a delicious Crockpot Lasagna Recipe. If you love lasagna, you’ll like this recipe. Just look at it! Can you believe that came out of a slow cooker?! This lasagna was absolutely delicious and easy to make. All the ingredients are pictured, except the sauce!
Cooked noodles, but if you use white noodles you could get away with not cooking them first if you increase the sauce by 2 cups
First layer of noodles and mother pasta sauce (click to see the recipe)
1/2 of the cream cheese mixture
Topped with Cheddar
After bubbling away for three hours, this is yum!
Looks good enough to eat
This is one meal you will make over and over again! If you make the Mother Pasta Sauce, ahead of time, this will be a quick put together recipe for you! Next time I would probably use a sling, created with aluminum foil for easy removal. You can add, change or omit what ever cheeses your family prefers. This is one meal you can make all your own! If you want try and use a crockpot sling for this recipe that would be okay and help the lasagna stay together upon removal!
- One package of whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 6 cups of Mother Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups of 2% Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese
- 1 8oz package of ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles accordng to package directions
- Place a small amount of sauce on the bottom of crock
- Layer in noodles followed by sauce
- Puree the cottage cheese and cream cheese together
- Place ½ the cream cheese mixture on top of the sauce
- Repeat above process
- Add the cheddar cheese on top
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours! Enjoy!