This is one of our favorite recipes. Why because it involves only two ingredients, one of them is the pork chop, the other is a packet of taco seasoning. It’s simple and easy and most of all delicious. Slow cooking the pork chops allows for them to get super tender and adding the other elements like a potato makes this a one pot meal. I love that. Set it in the morning and eat it in the afternoon. If you love pork chops, you’ll love this version!
- 5-6 pork chops
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Aluminum foil
- ½ cup of water
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 potato per person
- 1 corn on the cob per person
- Place porkchops in bottom of crock.
- Coat the pork chops in taco seasoning
- Add in ½ cup of water
- Chop broccoli into florets
- Make a packet of foil for broccoli
- Wrap potatoes in foil
- Break corn in half and wrap in foil
- Place wrapped corn on top of chops
- Followed by potatoes and topped with packet of broccoli
- Cook on high for 3-4 hrs or until veggies are tender and meat is cooked
Ingredients, and it’s really only two ingredients.
Corn in foil
Seasoning on chops
Potatoes in foil
Everything in crock pot
Dinner is served! This is a delicious crockpot taco pork chop recipe!