I love Ramen noodles, but they are high in salt and high in calories! So I have researched and found a way to make them with less calories and way less sodium with an easy to make homemade ramen spice.
If you are looking for a great noodle dish that is close to Ramen this is for you! I also added in a few red pepper flakes, but if you use A LOT of the spice you won’t need it because of the black pepper. Use this spice to taste, It will last you a long time!!! If you don’t have ground ginger, leave it out! You can buy fresh and freeze and grate in how much you would like in your dish!
I hope you enjoy this Ramen spice dish as much as I did! As you can see it made a fantastic on the go meal for lunch!
- 2tbs of ground ginger
- 1tbs of black pepper
- 2 tbs of garlic powder
- 2 tbs of onion powder
- 1 package of Shirataki Tofu noodles
- opt. 4 oz of lean ground beef
- opt. broccoli steamed
- 4tbs of low sodium chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- Put spices in an airtight container.
- Shake to combine.
- Drain and rinse noodles and set aside.
- Brown meat , and then add in noodles, chicken broth, and broccoli.
- After 3-5 min of cooking taste, and salt to your preferred level.
- If you salt toward the end you will need much less salt.