I created this Korean BBQ Recipe using Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSkilledSaucers
My wife and I are so busy during the week, so when we are scrambling between work, preschool, the grocery store, gymnastics and well live overall, I really need an easy weeknight dinner to throw together in less than 10 minutes. So we have learned to really love our crockpot!
This blog is full of crockpot recipes but this one is so fast and easy you’ll want to try it. First let me say I’m a sauce guy. I love sauce, it truly makes a dish amazing. Whether it’s ketchup with fries or sweet and sour sauce with chicken, sauce makes a dish come together. Campbell’s has recently come out with some new slow cooker sauce that immediately peaked my interest. They have a few varieties and the first question that entered my head was, ‘are they good?’
Campbell’s was kind enough to send me a few variations and this week I really needed good quick dinner. We threw in some ground beef, a few veggies a few extra sauces we had around the house (I did mention I was a sauce guy) and let it simmer for 6 hours. I got home from work and threw in the noodles and broccoli and 30 minutes after walking in the door we were sitting down at the table!
The true test with any recipe or product for me is taste. Does it taste GOOD? Well honestly this was a simply amazing weeknight dinner. The sauce really set off the dish in a way that surprised me. My wife noticed I dove in for seconds and said, ‘well it’s a hit huh?’ I smiled and replied, ‘lunch tomorrow too!’
It was about 5 minutes of prep time using the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce and we plan on doing this again very soon. If you need a meal during the week that is simple, delicious and easy, try this recipe and remember to pick up a Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce! They come in these varieties!
- Tavern Style Pot Roast
- Sweet Korean BBQ
- Hawaiian Luau
- Moroccan Spiced Stew
- Mexican Red Chile Taco
- 1 pkg of Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Beef Sauce
- 1 tbs of oyster sauce
- 2 tbs of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of rice vinegar
- 2 tbs of hoisin sauce
- 1 cup of chopped frozen onions
- 1 cup of shitaki mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup of chicken stock low sodium
- 1 lb of broccoli florets
- 1 bag of whole wheat egg noodles
- 1lbs and half of lean ground beef
- You can do this one of two ways. You can brown the ground beef and onions and mushrooms along with all the sauces except the Campbell’s first, or you can do what I usually do and put all ingredients minus the noodles and the broccoli into the crockpot and put on low for 6 hrs or high for 4hrs.
- Cook until meat is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- The last 15 minutes of cooking through in some fresh broccoli, or frozen broccoli, or previously steamed broccoli, and cook your noodles according to package directions and add in and stir to combine.
- Serve while hot!