If you have pumpkins, don’t let them go to waste!! You can do so many things with them, ESPECIALLY the seeds. This is an annual tradition in my home and we LOVE to roast pumpkin seeds. Its super simple to do and this roasted pumpkin seed recipe is sure to impress your family! I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 cups of pumpkins seeds (cleaned)
- 2 tsps of olive oil
- ½ tap of sea salt
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- ½ tap of garlic powder
- ⅛ of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp of powdered sugar
- ⅓ tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Put cleaned seeds in bowl
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir until all seeds are well coated
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with non stick spray
- Spread seeds evenly on cookie sheet
- Bake at 275 for about 60 minutes
- Store in air tight container for up to a year in the refrigerator (3 months NOT refrigerated)
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!!!
Pin it on Pinterest if you like this recipe and don’t forget to share it on Facebook!!