It’s Valentines Day!! This is a fun easy recipe for any time of year but especially for on Valetines Day they make delicious gift. My three year old and I made these. Her favorite part of course, was dipping them into the chocolate and then decorating! This is relatively easy because we use a box cake recipe to start. I would normally try and make this from scratch, but I just don’t have that kind of time these days!
This is a delicious recipe. Moist and easy I absolutely loved it and so did my wife!
Cake pops are pretty easy. The process is relatively easy, once you get the cake into balls, you will need to freeze them. After about 30 minutes you need to melt a little bit of chocolate, dip the end of a stick into it and then push into the balls. Its a good way to anchor them. Freeze them again for about an hour. Then melt the chocolate, dip the pops and decorate quickly. Very easy! Enjoy and happy valentines day!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 package (3 oz) strawberry jello
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2-3 eggs
- ½ cup mashed strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix, gelatin jello, eggs water and oil.
- Beat on low speed for 1 minute or until thoroughly mixed
- Then continue to beat slowly for 4 minutes
- We choose to use a cake pop tray instead of baking the cake and then using icing to make into balls.
- Freeze and follow the instructions in the post!