Strawberry Lemon delight just in time for summer! And YES it’s in the most perfect dessert form. This sweet no bake treat is sure to impress!
It’s stunning appearance and extremely easy to make recipe is sure to be a winner! Make this for your next need to impress occasion! (Because we all know we’ve got one of those right around the corner!) It’s sure to do the trick.
- 1 lbs sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp corn startch
- 1 3oz box strawberry gelatin
- 1½ cups water
- 1 3oz box Instant Lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 12oz whipped topping
- In a medium saucepan combine water, sugar, and corn starch and cook over medium heat until it has thickened.
- Remove from heat and add strawberries and strawberry gelatin stir and set aside
- In a large bowl mix pudding and milk as directed on package to that add the whipped topping and fold together.
- In a mason jar, or pretty glass add a heaping spoonful of whipped pudding and a heaping spoonful of jellied strawberry. Top with more whipped pudding and garnish with lemon slices or strawberries! Voila! A beautiful treat to eat!