My wife is a no bake cookie fanatic. She loves them. If she had her way she’d make no bake cookie soup!! This is one of her thoughtful creations. It’s simple, delicious, and office approved. When you pull out a big homemade chocolate bar at work, people are bound to ask! The bar was big enough to share and a few of my office collagues printed out the recipe! If you love chocolate, peanut butter, coconut and oatmeal, you must try this recipe, it truly is the best no bake bar recipe you will find!
This no-bake cookie is not super hard. It’s not super soft, but I have noticed that if you take it out of the refrigerator, it will soften up. I just kept them in the freezer, took them out all week for work and by the time lunch came around they were perfect bites of heaven! We love no-bakes in our home, I hope you enjoy this simple and easy no bake bar recipe!!!
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups of dry oats (not instant)
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1½ cups of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Melt the PB and then add the honey and coconut oil over medium low heat.
- Once it is combined completely, remove the mixture from the heat and add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate has entirely melted
- Pour into a bowl and place into the refrigerator to cool