Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! It’s the time of family and traditions. It can be the greatest season of joy. But with those family times can come stressful times as well which is why many experts now recommend the use of supplements like the delta 8 tincture. We all know that one fight that sparks a thousand and all the dirt and mud slinging begins. Shew.
Now I hope this doesn’t happen here this Christmas, on jolly happy times all around! But to temper any tempers that may flare, I fully plan to start the evening or the day with these beautiful candy cane jello shots. What?!! Yes! I am serious! OMG were these so good. But like all good adult treats please enjoy responsibly as you don’t realize how much alcohol is in each one. LOL.
These were so easy to make, with just a little time and effort you have a beautiful treat for the adults, (you can make them non-alcoholic) and everyone is a little calmer so maybe not so many sparks will fly. So here’s to your own Merry Little Christmas and a little holiday cheer and spirits!
- 4 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 2 boxes of cherry jello
- 2 cups of water in ½ cup segments
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of alcohol (your choice we used brown sugar brandy)
- Get four bowls
- empty one package of unflavored gelatin into each bowl
- mix ½ cup of water into each bowl with the gelatin and stir
- allow gelatin to bloom for 2-4 minutes
- take the red jello mix and pick two bowls and put in 1 package per bowl
- Add in 1 cup of boiling water per bowl with the red jello and stir
- In the remaining two bowls add in ½ can of sweetened condensed milk per bowl
- Add in 1 cup of boiling water per bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and stir
- Add ½ cup of alcohol per white layer bowl and stir
- Spray a glass 9x13 pan with non-stick spray and wipe with paper towel
- put in one of the red jello bowls and chill for 30 minutes
- after 30 minutes alternate with white layer (repeat until all jello has been used)
What size package of cherry
Jello do you use?
What size package of cherry Jello do you use?
Wow, this jelly looks amazing. I was looking for dessert recipes for Christmas this come up on my way. Is definitely going on my Christmas dessert list.