|Cheesy Bacon Pasta||
#ratingval# from #reviews# reviews
- One and a half pounds of chicken tenders
- One packet of zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- One cup of water
- —-Step 2
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of milk
- One can of cream of chicken
- —-Step 3
- 5 stripes of bacon
- Half a box of rotini pasta
- Turn on crockpot
- Put chicken, italian seasoning, and water into the crockpot and cook on high for 3 1/2 hrs or until done.
- When chicken is done add in cream cheese, milk, and cream of chicken into cooked chicken and continue to cook for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cook pasta according to directions and add cooked pasta into mixture
- Cook bacon separately until crispy remove and drain excess grease off of bacon
- Crumble and gently mix into the chicken
- Serve Warm
This is a delicious Cheesy Bacon Crockpot Pasta recipe. It’s simple, easy to make and sure to be a hit in your home. If you love your slow cooker, bacon and cheese, you’ll love this recipe!
There was nothing left of this dish, its finger licking good! We recommend that you add the bacon at the very end and serve quickly. We prefer crispy bacon and the bacon really made this dish DELICIOUS!! You and your family will love, love, love this! This post was originally featured on Let’s Get Crockin, our older crockpot blog, but now has been merged with WannaBite.