OMG, seriously these are simple and amazing. My wife and I looooove crescent rolls. They are so easy to keep in the refrigerator but most of the time you think of them as a savory side item.
Not. Any. More!
These are super simple and perfect for the holidays or a party. They literally feel like a cookie from the college student care packages and when you top them with icing they are absolutely irresistible. I had to bring them into work to make sure I didn’t eat them all.
The recipe is pretty straight forward, cream your cream cheese, vanilla and sugar with a blender. Then you roll out your crescents. Try to push together the seems and then add your cream cheese mixture. Next add chocolate chips, we used mini chocolate chips. Roll them up and cut them and bam you are done.
Bake for 15 minutes at 350F or until golden brown.
You can add a simple powdered sugar and milk glaze on top, but honestly they are just as good without it.
Let us know if you love this recipe, we hope you enjoy it!
- 4oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 canister of crescent rolls
- mini chocolate chips
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Roll out crescent rolls and then using your fingers, press together to remove seems.
- Add your cream cheese mixture
- Add your mini chocolate chips
- Roll up crescents
- Cut into 12 pieces
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown