This is an amazing Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Balls recipe. It’s simple to make, and all done entirely in your crockpot. Yes, this is a crockpot cheesecake, covered in chocolate. You must try it!
Basic New York cheesecake recipe, (no crust).
Mix all the ingredients together (except the chocolate chips which will be melted later)
Now comes the FUN!! Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and add a little oil to make them smooth. Crush the graham crackers finely, they will go over the cheesecake balls to finish them!
Using just a spoon, place balls of cheesecake on a cookie pan or wax paper. Then add the chocolate on top!
Add the graham crackers to finish this amazing dessert. Refrigerate or freeze and serve cold! Hope you enjoy this fun place on cheesecake, make sure to pin it!
- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of soften butter for cheesecake
- I package of graham crackers
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- The first thing you will need to do is make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients and blend with a hand mixer
- Fill the crock with water just enough so that it nearly fills the dish once added to the crock. The water will help cook the cheesecake through, but don't overfill the crockpot (water will get into the cheesecake!)
- Add the cheesecake to the pan/bowl and place into the crockpot
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours depending on your crockpot. Test the middle by touching it with your finger. If the middle is solid then it's done.
- Take out and cool in the refrigerator
- Place chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 second intervals until melted. Add a little oil to make it smooth.
- With a spoon create little balls of cheesecake and place them on wax paper or a cookie sheet.
- Add your chocolate to the balls and then the crushed graham crackers!