Oh so good, I enjoyed this crockpot apple cinnamon bread so much. Chunks of apples and moist bread what a great treat in the afternoon with a cup of coffee! You will have most of the ingredients in your home already which makes this recipe super simple to make! Who would have imagined this recipe was made in the slow cooker!
Once you have mixed the batter together, add the chucks of apples!
Spray the crockpot and then add the mixture and cook for about 2 hours on high depending on your crock. Remember to check around an hour and see how it’s progressing! You will know if it’s finished if you place a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!
Slow cookers can make breads, they generally are much more moist and work better in round crock pots. This recipe was originally posted on our old crockpot blog, Lets Get Crockin but now lives here on WannaBite.
- ½ cup of Simply Apple (or pure apple juice)
- 4-5 Apples peeled (no skins)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tbsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of stevia (or 1 cup of sugar)
- 1½ cup of flour
- ⅓ cup of oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Super easy, combine all ingredients except apples and stir throughly
- Chop apples into small pieces and stir into batter slowly
- Place into the crockpot on low for 5 hours or until firm. The middle was slow to cook in this recipe so make sure that the middle is completely firm.
Does this cook for 2 or 5 hours? 2 was mentioned with the pictures and then 5 was mentioned in the recipe steps. Thanks!!
I LOVE this recipe. I’ve made it probably six or seven times this Fall to use up apples. I add a cup of freshly made apple sauce and juice the apples myself. Well done, and thank you for a great recipe! <3
Stellar work there eveoryne. I’ll keep on reading.