This is a simple 5 ingredient crockpot Asian meatball recipe! Dinner, appetizers, a snack, this recipe is sure to be a hit in your house!
I’m getting hungry just looking at it. This is super simple, easy and of course delicious!
Crockpot Asian Meatballs
This is a simple 5 ingredient crockpot Asian meatball recipe! We hope you enjoy this recipe's versatility like we did! Dinner, appetizers, a snack, this recipe is sure to be a hit in your house!
- 1 14oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 1-2 heads of Broccoli
- 2-3 Table Onions
- 2 Mini Peppers
- 1 Bottle Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cut the broccoli, onions, and peppers into small bite sized pieces. Open the bag of frozen meatballs
- Dump the vegetables and meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Measure 1 cup of water and add it to the slow cooker.
- Next add the whole bottle of dressing to the slow cooker
- Set the Slow cooker on medium for 4 hours or until the meatballs are heated through
- Serve over rice
*use a pair of kitchen scissors to easily chop the peppers and onions *use lite dressing to reduce fat and calories *use turkey meatballs to reduce fat *could also be used as an appetizer if served with toothpicks and vegetables cut into smaller pieces.
Thnuder Wang says
What an awful recipe!! The amount of processed, additive, preservative laden ingredients suggested is remarkable. Might as well go for a McNugget.