This post has been compensated by PERDUE®. All opinions, photos and recipes are mine alone. PERDUE® imagery used with permission #Sponsored #PerfectPortions
I think from time to time it is good to try new things. But I truly think my husband cringes when I start talking like this. He hates to try new things, but that’s why he has me to push his boundaries. But I mean lets face it, chicken can get boring sometimes, especially when we get into a rut, but its not the chicken’s fault!! We’ve got to get creative in the kitchen!
So I decided to research some spices native to Morocco or rather common Moroccan spices, and I said hmmm lets try this out on my family. What resulted was some of the tastiest flavorful chicken recipes I have ever had! The yogurt in this recipe further tenderizes the chicken, and helps to adhere and infuse the wonderfully warm spices in the recipe.
We enjoyed the beautiful summer weather and I love firing up the grill and smelling the chicken cooking. Take some time this summer and spice up dinner. Perdue’s Perfect Portions make grilling soooo EASY!
- 1 package of Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tbs of sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 large zucchini cut into half moons
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 poblano pepper or pepper of choice
- ½ inch of peeled and grated fresh turmeric or ½ tsp of dried
- 2 tbs of coriander powder
- 8 skewers wooden or metal
- Wash, prepare veggies.
- Cut zucchini into half moons thick enough to stay on the skewer after grilled or baked.
- In a separate bowl mix the yogurt, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, grated turmeric, and coriander powder and mix to combine.
- Once the sauce is ready taste for salt and pepper needs.
- Then chop chicken thighs into quarters or cubes.
- Start building your skewers starting and ending with veggies.
- I put one piece of chicken thigh per skewer, for a total of 8.
- Grill until chicken is done, and firm to the touch.
I’d encourage you to connect with Perdue Chicken on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest PLUS make sure to sign up for the Perdue Crew which provides you with EXCLUSIVE access to coupons, deals and recipes! You can learn more about PERFECT PORTIONS here. Coming soon you will be able to download the eBook containing all 30 recipes for easy viewing on your computer, tablet or phone!
Jan B. says
Super easy to make. Love it!
I can’t believe how simple this recipe is. Going to make it all the time now, thanks.
tessa g says
its a new favorite at out house too. so yummy
Took only a couple minutes to prep and grill. No complaints!
Helpful recipe and very tasty. thanks!
Bell Camper says
I love cooking kebobs on a Sunday afternoon. I tried this recipe yesterday. AMAZING.