This is one of our absolute favorite salsa recipes and it’s SO EASY. Literally roast your ingredients and throw them into a food processor and BAM you’ve got the perfect salsa.
You can add more jalapenos if desired, sometimes we add A LOT more, just depends on our mood. This recipe is definitely a mild salsa recipe and it perfect on burritos, for chips pretty much anything!
We hope you enjoy it!
- 6 tomatillos
- ½ onion
- 1 jalapeño (add more for additional heat)
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- juice of one lime
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper (optional)
- Halve the tomatillos and onion
- Take the top off the jalapeno
- Roast in the oven at 400F for 25-35 minutes
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor