We absolutely love pumpkin pie at our house. This recipe is nothing special EXCEPT that we make the pumpkin pie you love into miniature bites of pure joy. Follow the recipe and watch the video and your mini pies will come out perfectly.
The garnish on top is just a simple pie crust stamp. You can get them on Amazon, eBay and this specific pattern came from William and Sonoma!
- 1 can of pumpkin (15oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 store bought pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using a circular mold or jar, cut pie crust. Ideally you need a 3-4 inch mold. A wide mouth jar is 3"
- Using a pie crust mold cutter, cut out cute patterns.
- Add pie crust to cupcake pan
- Add pie filling
- Add cute pie crust garnishes to top
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F.