My wife loves cheesecake and last year she made an amazing, normal, inspiring pumpkin cheesecake. So this year I thought I”d try and out do her! This is my recipe for no-bake pumpkin cheesecake.
First let me start by saying you don”t have to make your whip cream from scratch. You could always just go and buy some store bought whipped topping, but trust me, homemade whipped cream is amazing if you have the time to make it. This recipe comes together quickly. It”s straight-forward and practical. I used store bought pie crust and canned pumpkin. Both could be made from scratch, but I didn”t have the time this afternoon.
I saved a little bit of the whipped cream for a topped and the pie was sprinkled with cinnamon. It was truly mouth-watering.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and the video. It”s the perfect fall treat.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of pumpkin
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 8oz of cream cheese
- ½ pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp of cream of tartar
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and cream cheese into a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Set bowl aside
- Now using a stand or hand mixer (the latter will just take longer) whip the heavy cream with the cream of tartar. The tartar isn"t required but will help form stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
- Add to pie crust
- Freeze for two hours or more and serve cold.
- Top with whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon