Looking for a great finger food for your next social event? Look no further! These salami cups (or bites) are the perfect finger food for your guests, there’s no left over wrappers, toothpicks, forks to wash … it’s completely edible! If you have a cupcake tin, you can make these!
Once you’ve baked the salami cups all you have to do is fill them up; and this is a great filling, the creamy mozzarella balances perfectly with the crunchy banana peppers and the smokey flavor of the roasted red peppers. The marinated artichokes complete the bite with a kick of flavor!
What if your not a fan of olives? No problem! These cups are the perfect vessel for customization and truly give you a limitless opportunity for creativity and fillings.
- 24 slices genoa salami
- ⅓ cup finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 12 ounces of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 48 fresh perilini mozzarella balls
- ¼ cup banana peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped black olives
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven .
- Divide the salami between two 12-cup muffin pans, pressing the salami slices into the cups.
- Tear aluminum foil into pieces; lightly mold into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
- Push the foil balls into each muffin cup to secure the salami.
- Bake until the salami is crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; let cool slightly in the pan. Discard the foil.
- Fill with desired filler and enjoy!