This salsa crockpot chicken recipe is sooo simple. The best thing, slow cooking the chicken will make it so delicious and you don’t have to slave over the stove. These ingredients could not be simpler and any easier! If you love salsa and chicken, this recipe is sure to be a hit!
Place two pounds of chicken breast tenders in the bottom and then all other ingredients on top.
After four hours you have juicy, delectable chicken that your family will love!
Salsa Southwestern CrockPot Chicken
This is a quick, fool proof meal you will go to again, and again. So good and oh so good for you!
Author: Lacy Engels
Recipe type: Main
- 2 lbs of frozen chicken breast tenders
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup, or more if you like, of your fav salsa
- Place crock on high
- Put chicken in the bottom of the crockpot
- Put together all ingredients in the crockpot
- Stir to combine
- Cover and let cook for four hours or until done.
[…] Crockpot Chicken […]